Tuesday, August 12, 2008
The Chronicles of my love life... Continued
Oh Edz, that was just two of 'em! LOL. Here goes the story of the third person I'm eyeing... Hmm, let's call him Dexter since he loves that show and identifies himself with the main character (except for the serial killer part, he said).
I've been logging on and off ebuddy in the hopes of finding him online, but no such luck for the moment. I guess I can't have two great consecutive days with him. LOL.
Anyways, I'm at our music school's new branch at the moment, wasting time as I wait for our dinner to start, hoping it would end up soon (rather unlikely) coz I have some work to do when we reach home. Worst of all, I need to wake up at 5.30 tomorrow coz it's orientation day at my new campus!! Why am I not as excited as I should be??
Friday, August 8, 2008
The Chronicles of My Love Life
Leave it all up to me to feel miserable about a guy I only knew for roughly 5 non consecutive days who I haven't met in 10 years just because he apparently has had contact with my married cousin and of course none with me.
Seriously, I'd be lucky if he even remembers me at all!
In my defence I would say you should remember that this guy was the first male being I ever cried about. And there aren't that many either.
What would make you think I've completely lost it is that that was not even 24 hours after I met him. Ha.
And of course up until last month I was all over this Josh.
Yeah. I'm totally out of my mind.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Thursday Thirteen - 21st Edition
Thanks to meeting Pink Panther after 10 years... I had this exquisitely vivid dream of his brother, whom I used to have a HUGE crush on. So anyways, here are my...13 things I remember bout the Pink Panther's brother :)
1. The first time I saw him, it was late in the afternoon and my aunty brought me and my mom to their hotel to say hi (I think we just arrived or something like that).
2. That night, I spent most of the time staring at him! LOL. Okay, not really, but my mom instantly found out I liked him a lot, so it was probably obvious.
3. I recall he told me he's really amazed by the house lizards. He liked looking at them from behind glass cause you can see all the organs (umm, yeah, I was like... WHATEVER, dude!)
4. He's a vegetarian.
5. His birthday is October 10th, 1982.
6. The next morning, I overheard my grandma talking bout him and my cousin, how they could make a good match or something like that, and I started CRYING. Seriously. Stupid, I know, but I was totally heartbroken.
7. Nevertheless, we spent the day at a waterpark which was a lot of fun.
8. This is where I found out that he had given his brother's middle name, which I can't recall (and didn't dare to ask) but it was taken from a character in the Pink Panther cartoon coz it was his favorite cartoon.
9. He hates his second middle name too, cause it's a girl's name :)
10. Few years later, in 1998, we went to visit them at their house in Germany and even spent the night there.
11. This is when I found out that he's supersmart at school and could speak 4 languages (German, English, French, and LATIN). Also, I recall he spent a lot of time using the computer, that's why I can't believe he's almost non existant in the internet nowadays.
12. This is also when one of my regretted moments in life happened... the story goes... he just moved into a new room at the house, and he took me to his room to show off. It was a seriously beautiful room! It was the kind of room I would've loved to have, and he had this window right above his bed and you could see the stars... anyways, while we're there, he put on a CD of his music (he does a lot of Hip Hop stuff). And there I was, at awe because of him, his room and his music, and with rather limited German vocabulary... and he asked me "What do you think?" -- I was under the impression that he was asking about the room, so I said "the room's beautiful". He gave me an odd look and said "That's a unique choice of word. I meant the music." Whoopss... wanted to explain myself but it was too late. He turned off the music and we left his room :(
13. The next day (we spent the night there!) we went for lunch together and for some reason he was very angry with the waiter at the restaurant. As a result, I have a pic of him looking very crossed. Sad thing about it of course, we also separated without much interaction since he was so angry. LOL.
Labels: Thursday Thirteen