Thursday, May 29, 2008
Thursday Thirteen - 17th Edition
It's been a while, huh? Ah, how busy my life has been... and just plain lazy to blog! Actually I'm pretty sure I ought to be doing something more important at the moment, but alas... here I am with a TT post... and I know it's late but I really need to get this out of my head so here are:13 thoughts about American Idol season 7... plus 13 American Idol icons up for grabs!
- Let's start with saying: I am SO HAPPY that David Cook won!!
- Before everyone starts bashing me by saying that Archuleta's a better singer and so on... let me also say, I would have been fine with little Archie winning, cause I do like his soft, well-rounded, beautiful voice. Perhaps even more that DC's rocker voice.
- In fact, I would've rooted for Archie if it weren't for the Andrew Lloyd Weber night, where Cook's version of Music of the Night (my favorite song from Phantom) was very touching while Arch's dance mix Think of Me (my 2nd favorite song from Phantom) was... well, not so nice.
- Also, I do think that Cook's more handsome than Archuleta, but I'm guessing that's because he's more of my type... I really don't fall for baby-faced guys, sorry!!
- Another reason why I really like good ol' Cookie is because of his attitude... I don't know how to describe it. I just find the things he does to be funny in a sweet kind of way, if you know what I mean... like when he sat down next to Archie that one time Ryan made Arch decide which group to go?
- And even more than that, I admire him for not launching into his coronation song right away but taking time to acknowledge Archuleta, cry, hug his mom... AND he even asked all the contestants to sing with him. SWEET!
- Okay, this is obviously turning into a 'Why I like David Cook' post so on another topic... the one moment I was truly disappointed during the season was when Chikezie got into top 12 instead of Danny Noriega! And not because I like Danny, but rather because I like him better than I like Chikezie! Plus, he (Danny) was more fun to watch and talk/comment about. Oh, and let's not forget how well he reacts to Simon!!
- My favorite Simon Cowell quote of the season was: "That was like a Chihuahua trying to be a tiger..." said to David A. when he performed that song by Chris Brown. LOL.
- My favorite Simon Cowell moment of the season was when they showed what he does with his hand... the beside the head thing? But the BEST part? When Danny decide to do the 'Whatever' in the same fashion... Very funny!!
- What else?? Oh, right... my favorite female contestant was always Kristy Lee Cook. Maybe it's something about the last name Cook? Hahah.
- Whoa, I can't believe I'm out of topics at number 10... Think, think, think... Hmm, I personally would've liked it better if the coronation song was 'Dream Big' instead of 'The Time of My Life'. Loooovvveeee the lyrics to that song!
- Let's get back to Cook then... the best site I found so far on him is david-cook.org! Go and visit. I especially love their heading banner... and there are so many beautiful signatures featuring DC there thanks to the wonderful talented people who hand around.
- Last but not least... if you're a David Cook fan, here's a wallpaper I made which I thought I'd share since I ran out of words... click for the 1024x768 size!
Labels: Thursday Thirteen
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Finally got some blogworthy pics of Fluff and Flippy!
Labels: Hamsters, Wordless Wednesday
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Birth of a Domain
I finally decided to register a domain! Won't reveal it yet, but I thought I might post some props to the hosting company RumahWeb
for their speed! I didn't even have to confirm my payment! Hohoho...
Labels: A Day in My Life, Gadget and Stuff